- Tortilla richly filled with Egyptian falafel balls, salad and sauce
- Tortilla filled with seasoned minced beef kebab, salad and sauce
- The most popular soup in Egypt with yellow lentils, served with bread and fried onions
- Kebab wrap, fries with sauce and a drinkChoice of: Amstel 0,0%, Sparkling water (Chaudfontaine brand), Still water (Chaudfontaine brand), Coke, Diet coke and more.
- Codfish, salmon and shrimps in tomato sauce with garden herbs from the oven, served with rice or bread
- Filled artichokes with minced meat in seasoned tomato sauce, served with bread or rice
- Hummus, ful and falafel. Served with bread
- Falafel wrap, fries with sauce and a drinkChoice of: Amstel 0,0%, Sparkling water (Chaudfontaine brand), Still water (Chaudfontaine brand), Coke, Diet coke and more.
- A pie made of semolina, yogurt and cocos
- Sparkling water
- Still water
€ 2,50Contains caffeine (10,00 mg/100 ml)
At Habibi you can enjoy real traditional Egyptian dishes as they are still found in Egypt itself. These recipes and techniques are passed on from mother to daughter and are not easily found in a cookbook. This gives that surprising, delicious and original taste that will stay with you for a long time and will make you long for more. Restaurant Habibi is known for the real traditional Egyptian dishes, prepared the original Egyptian way.